A one stop-shop for your expansion in Mexico, Latin America and the USA
With 20 years experience in Sport Marketing, Extreme PR can provide you with tailor-made solutions, covering: PR and Marketing, Event and Communication, Digital strategy and development, and Social Media strategy and management.
- Community Management in targeted countries and languages
- Match live commentary and Event coverage on Facebook, Twitter, and other channels
- On-going content localisation
- Original local copywriting on web, social channels, and mobile services
- Content strategy and coordination with your creative agency to co-produce original media assets
- Video transcript, translation and subtitling
- International versions of Web TV channels (translation and production)
- Creative campaigns relevant to your brand and your target audiences
- Translation of campaign pages and Sponsors microsites
- Content and Media plans to maximise your brand awareness, media coverage and perceived image
- Liaison with opinion leaders and influencers to increase your reach and build an international, sustainable audience, for your brand and your sponsors
- Monitoring and ROI measurement on media coverage in Mexico and LATAM
- Innovative concepts and creative services with athletes and brands
- Activations with fans and sponsors in targeted countries, including "fan clubs", coordination and promotion of international tours and friendly matches
- Digital, Communication and Commercial strategy, to execute or complement any BTL and ATL activities, and commercial operations in selected markets
“We are already working with Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Sahara Force India F1 Team, Caliente Interactive, and Red Bull Air Race, among some other exciting accounts. They have trusted us to create an impact among their fans in North and South America, by not only speaking the same language, but also embracing their culture and traditions, and telling "stories" that are relevant to them.”
20 years experience in PR, Marketing and Communications.
Miriam has worked for many premium brands, including Red Bull, Ferrari, Jumeirah, NEC, Sahara Force India F1 Team, Sauber F1 Team. She has managed events and negotiated sport content distribution in 20+ countries. She represents athletes in extreme sports and motorsports.
One of the best Mexican photographers.
Mauricio received a scholarship in documentary photography at Washington’s Coupeville Art Center, by the National Geographic Society, before starting a life-long career as a an adventure and extreme sports photographer.
17 years of experience in digital platforms, brand strategy and advertising.
Miguel has focused on the digital production and art direction and had the privilege of working with many global brands, including Kellog Latam, Axe, Barbie, Coca Cola, Bridgestone among many others.
With more than 20 years of experience in Sport Marketing, Extreme PR are proud to be working with some of the most visionary and inspiring companies around the world.
We localise your content, build trust and genuine engagement with your audience, and get influencers and external media to spread the word. We assemble the best team specifically for each client, each objective, and each mission.
We are an extension of your operations abroad: our staff are a mix of sport journalists, marketers and communicators, carefully recruited for their knowledge of the media, their experience in the sport industry, and their passion for sport. Together, we enhance your brand to increase its value to sponsors and stakeholders.
We are a Pan-American agency with our main office in Mexico City, with partner agencies in São Paulo (Brazil) and Buenos Aires (Argentina), and agents in New York City, Paris, Münich and Madrid.